Love your Trade Shorts but have been dreaming of a slightly lighter weight version suitable for summer and with less wearing in time. Well, your dream has come true. Introducing our lightest weight Canvas Supershorts yet. These are made of a 6oz Canvas. Still tougher than your run-of-the-mill shorts, they're built to last and withstand outdoor work and play. These will end up being possibly the most comfortable shorts you own.
The Trade Supershorts are a true, fully featured work short for those who's work demands it. We've taken the Trade Supertrousers kept all the best bits and removed everything below the knee. Your essentials are all close at hand with dedicated pockets for a cellphone, ruler, and punches or measuring tape and a reinforced hammer loop that stands out for easy use. The large main pockets at the waist are external so the contents don’t get in the way so much when you crouch down. Those pockets are tough enough for a handful of nails or screws occasionally, but we’ve tried crouching down with screws in our pockets and it isn’t that pleasant. Two full size pockets at the back give you a place for the “can you just pick some stuff up from the supermarket on your way home” shopping list. The belt loops are wide enough to take a full width equipment belt.
- Super durable and highly wearable European 12oz or 6oz C-Canvas
- Cellphone pocket (large enough to fit an Iphone7+ or Samsung Galaxy S7 Note)
- Dual Hammer loops for when it’s hammer time
- Ruler and measure pockets help you only cut once
- Roomy external main pockets for durability and easy access
- Wide belt loops for utility belts
- Construction backed by a lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
- Colours: Antelope
- Weight: 610 grams (Large)
- Fabrics: Proofed 6oz C-Canvas
- Use mild detergent or pure soap (preferably one that's nice to the earth)
- Our canvas has a water resistant coating which can shift and discolour through the initial break in period
- For best results handwash until the garment is broken in. Machine washing is fine after this
- Washing inside out will minimise lighter coloured creases on the outside of the fabric, but won’t remove stains quite as well
- Drip dry without creases (it won't take long as the polyester in the fabric doesn't hold much water)
- Close zips while washing (they'll last longer)
- If you get attacked by a pig and the fabric gets holed while saving your reproductive potential send it back and we'll patch it for a small fee - that's just one of the benefits of buying NZ made!
- If you are still not sure, give us a call or flick us an email