If the colour or size you want is not showing, we are probably out of stock. Email or call us on 0800 122 682 to find out when they will be here or to place a backorder.
Our Trade Supertrouser is a kind of a hybrid lovechild of the ultra tough HD Dreadnought and super stylish Supertrousers with a little bit of Utility Vest thrown in for good measure. This makes the Trade Supertrousers a true, fully featured gear for those whose work demands tough pants and pockets.
Never reach for a tool that isn’t there with dedicated pockets for a cellphone, ruler, and punches or measuring tape and reinforced hammer loops stand out for easy use. Crouching with full pockets is no problem - the main pockets at the waist are external so the contents displace away from your body, and they are tough enough for a handful of nails or screws occasionally (nothing we can do about the hedgehog effect though). Two full size pockets at the back give you a place for that piece of paper with your hardware shop list and tax receipts.
If you’re worried about wearing out knees, on you or your trousers, the reinforced, padded knees of the Trade Plus Supertrousers will make your work easier. If you like to feel the breeze around your knees, check out our Trade Shorts.
The Black colour is a lighter tighter woven fabric (8oz C-Canvas), whereas the Antelope (dark chocolate brown), Moss (light olive green) and Ocean (mid blue) are all heavier 12oz.
NEW UPDATES: Larger cellphone pocket (fits an Iphone 7+ and a Galaxy Note S7), and 2 hammer loops.
- Super durable and highly wearable 12oz (Antelope, Moss, Ocean) or 8oz (Black) C-Canvas
- Your tools and other essentials are within reach with cellphone, ruler and measure pockets and two hammer loops
- For everything else roomy external main pockets are durable and easy to access
- Wide belt loops for utility belts
- The details that matter, bar tacked stress points and YKK zips
- Construction backed by a lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
- Colours: Antelope, Moss, Ocean (12oz) and Black (8oz)
- Weight: 900 grams (Large)
- Fabrics: Proofed 12oz or 8oz C-Canvas
- Use mild detergent or pure soap (preferably one that's nice to the earth)
- Our canvas has a water resistant coating which can shift and discolour through the initial break in period
- For best results handwash until the garment is broken in. Machine washing is fine after this
- Washing inside out will minimise lighter coloured creases on the outside of the fabric, but won’t remove stains quite as well
- Drip dry without creases (it won't take long as the polyester in the fabric doesn't hold much water)
- Close zips while washing (they'll last longer)
- If you slip with the saw and cut your trousers up, send them back and we’ll fix them for you for a small fee (we’re not so good at fixing legs!)
- If you are still not sure, give us a call or flick us an email
- Custom leg lengths are available from -cm shorter to +cm longer.
- The leg lengths of the standard Supertrousers fit 95% of people just fine, but for those of you who need them longer or shorter we can customise.
- If you would like your Supertrousers hemmed to be shorter then you need to add Hem Shorter to this order where you can specify the length.
- Good luck ripping themReview by Leighton
- "Oh sh*t, I just ripped my Supertrousers!!" - said nobody ever. These things are outrageous. While wearing mine I've smashed my way through gorse, fallen down a rocky cliff that ripped everything else I was wearing and knelt in all sorts of horrible crap. Nothing stained them or came close to scratching them!! Epic! (Posted on 14/07/15)
- Trade pant delivers!Review by covecrew
- From old website: I have been wearing these pants non stop since I got them! My old standard supertrousers have been through everything but i was always wishing for bigger pockets and the Trade pant delivers! When they are too dirty to wear to town I will hose them off and hang em out to dry and they are ready to go! Thanks for the great product, you guys rock! (Posted on 16/10/14)
- Awesome.Review by kerry@thebloke
- From old website: Awesome. Hate having to take them off - full review over here - http://thebloke.co.nz/gear-reviews/clothing/wk-trade-supertrousers/ - now I just need the shorts, and a new pack, and a vest.. and... ;) (Posted on 16/10/14)